2 years old boy got burned

On Oct 11,2016 Shangdong province china, a grandparents heat up want want help their grandson take a shower, but their grandson fall into the hot water got burned, his grandparents used unresonable way to treatment their grandson, later their grandson got shock, sent to hospital.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s