Three-year-old B.C. boy who ate toxic Amanita mushroom has died

amanita-phalloides-more-commonly-known-as-death-cap-mushr

A three-year-boy who ate toxic mushroom has died in Wednesday night October 12 2016. This is the first recorded death in BC from a death cap mushroom.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s